>

Martyred for the Gospel

Martyred for the Gospel
The burning of Tharchbishop of Cant. D. Tho. Cranmer in the town dich at Oxford, with his hand first thrust into the fyre, wherwith he subscribed before. [Click on the picture to see Cranmer's last words.]

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Re: Fwd: Posting and Domination

I have it clearly posted on my blog that all e-mails to me are in the public domain. But thanks for letting us know that opposing false teaching is against the policy of VirtueOnline.

I don't work for a secular denomination. I work for the Lord Jesus Christ and believe the Bible is the final authority. I'm free to preach because I preach for free. I earn my living elsewhere. Therefore, your false authority doesn't apply to me.

Have a good day,



Charlie





--------------------------------------------------
From: "Robert Turner" <webmaster@virtueonline.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:40 PM
To: "Charlie J. Ray" <cranmer1959@gmail.com>
Cc: <david@virtueonline.org>; "Paul Taylor" <paul@virtueonline.org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Posting and Domination

> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Charlie J. Ray <cranmer1959@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Mr. Turner:
>>
>> I don't recall condemning anyone. What I said was that Anglo-Catholicism
>> preaches another Gospel.
>
> You condemn others when you call them apostate. To apostate is to be
> outside the faith. VOL's policy is to prohibit such condemnations on
> our website.
>
>> Since this is the policy of your blog, I will be
>> posting your e-mail to me to notify others.
>
> Then this will be the last email you receive from me. My message to
> you was private and not meant for public circulation.
>

No comments:

Support Reasonable Christian Ministries with your generous donation.