>

Martyred for the Gospel

Martyred for the Gospel
The burning of Tharchbishop of Cant. D. Tho. Cranmer in the town dich at Oxford, with his hand first thrust into the fyre, wherwith he subscribed before. [Click on the picture to see Cranmer's last words.]

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Steve Winter Oneness Pentecostal Band



Someone pointed me to this youtube video. At first I thought they were Johnny and Edgar Winter, a popular 70's heavy metal band. But then it dawned on me from the lyrics who this guy is. Steve Winter has been around since at least the 1990s in Fidonet (before Al Gore invented the internet). I have been reading James White's debates against Steve Winter's oneness pentecostal heresies at least as far back as 1995 when I bought my first 286 computer.

While I don't agree with Winter's theology or his nasty debate tactics back then, I must admit I'm impressed with the band. Nothing approaching professional level mixing and such but the music itself is fairly close to the 70's style rock I was used to back then. I guess you never know when you will encounter the unexpected!

I wonder if Steven Winter is in favor of legalizing marijuana?


Charlie

1 comment:

Charlie J. Ray said...

Well, I posted a comment on Steve Winter's YouTube page and here's his response:

help center | e-mail options | report spam
winterband has sent you a message:

You
So you are false-christian scum
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Support Reasonable Christian Ministries with your generous donation.