>

Martyred for the Gospel

Martyred for the Gospel
The burning of Tharchbishop of Cant. D. Tho. Cranmer in the town dich at Oxford, with his hand first thrust into the fyre, wherwith he subscribed before. [Click on the picture to see Cranmer's last words.]

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bible Works 8.0 Soon to Be Reviewed

I have a copy of Bible Works 8.0 on the way in the mail so I will be trying out that software as soon as I receive it. However, before I even receive the package I can tell you that I am extremely impressed with the amount of original language modules, lexicons and grammars Bible Works includes for the base price of $349.00. That beats Logos Scholar's Edition hands down because Logos Scholar Edition is almost $300 more at $629.95 and does not give you as many modules for your money. I have had to buy several addons over the years just to beef up the Logos Bible software. Bible Works does not include Bauer, Arndt and Gingrich's lexicon of New Testament Greek but it does include Brown Driver and Briggs Old Testament Hebrew lexicon. Also, impressive is the inclusion of the apostolic fathers in original Greek with morphology. For a complete listing of the contents see Bible Works Contents.

No comments:

Support Reasonable Christian Ministries with your generous donation.