>

Martyred for the Gospel

Martyred for the Gospel
The burning of Tharchbishop of Cant. D. Tho. Cranmer in the town dich at Oxford, with his hand first thrust into the fyre, wherwith he subscribed before. [Click on the picture to see Cranmer's last words.]

Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Full Preterism: Damnable Heresy






I am posting this after I discovered that many so-called Calvinist apologists on Facebook are secretly promoting a damnable heresy called hyper-preterism or full preterism.  I am particularly referring to Jeff Swayzee, who has posted many videos that support Dr. Gordon H. Clark's theology.  I have in the past posted some of those videos on this blog.  I do not wish for anyone to think that I am endorsing the heresy of full preterism because of those numerous previous posts.

I am not a theonomist; however, Brian Schwertley, a theonomist, has done extensive work showing how full preterism is a damnable heresy.  I am posting a link to Schwertley's blog article on this issue.  You can listen to his sermon that explains why this is a heresy by going to this link and clicking on the audio link there:  Reasons Why Full Preterism Is a Damnable Heresy.


I call upon everyone who is a Calvinist to distance themselves from anyone who professes to believe the full preterist or hyper-preterist view because it is an outright denial of Scripture and the plain propositional truths revealed in Scripture.

No comments:

Support Reasonable Christian Ministries with your generous donation.