>

Martyred for the Gospel

Martyred for the Gospel
The burning of Tharchbishop of Cant. D. Tho. Cranmer in the town dich at Oxford, with his hand first thrust into the fyre, wherwith he subscribed before. [Click on the picture to see Cranmer's last words.]

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, March 05, 2010

Prayer Request: House Fire

For all those who follow the blog, last night the house where I was renting was completely burned. I was able to save the things in my room with only smoke and soot damage but the stuff is hard to get off and the smell is terrible.

I was able to rescue my sister's three parrots, one of which would have died if I had not gotten him out when I did.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. I will now have to find another place to live.

Peace,

Charlie

No comments:

Support Reasonable Christian Ministries with your generous donation.