>

Martyred for the Gospel

Martyred for the Gospel
The burning of Tharchbishop of Cant. D. Tho. Cranmer in the town dich at Oxford, with his hand first thrust into the fyre, wherwith he subscribed before. [Click on the picture to see Cranmer's last words.]

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Carl Trueman: The Failure of J. I. Packer

Interestingly enough I am not the only critic of James I. Packer. Carl Trueman politely lays out his critique of Packer. My complaint about Packer is that he claims to be Reformed but runs around in packs of Tractarian wolves. How do I know this? Well the fact that he pushed the Evangelicals and Catholics Together and the Manhattan Declaration agendas is indication enough.



No comments:

Support Reasonable Christian Ministries with your generous donation.